Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Planning Ahead

I hope everyone had a very restful Labor Day weekend! Mine personally was jam packed but I like to keep busy...

I overnight babysat for a family whose students attend my school Saturday until Sunday evening. We had fun bowling, swimming and watching the LSU/TCU game. I live in Louisiana now where everyone bleeds purple and gold. However, I am a Texas girl through and through so I cheered for the Horned Frogs. In the end LSU won. It was a great weekend for football and I was a very happy girl that my Baylor Bears won! Sic' Em Bears.

Labor Day I spent working my second job at the toy store! :-)

I am usually a fly by the seat of your pants teacher. Yes I have an education degree! Yes, every professor said Never, Ever, Ever do this. However, I work well this way. This year it was a goal of mine to plan ahead. I have planned through the end of September and am so proud of myself. I can't believe it. We have a jam packed month of learning about our author Mary Pope Osborne, the fantasy genre of literature and Book Fair. I cannot believe how quickly August went by. I am hopefully September will be the same and am looking forward to my trip in October!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment