Popular Posts

Monday, July 9, 2012

Love my PARENTS!!

Today a family donated 2 boxes full of books. They were great! I plan to put a nameplate in them saying the family that donated them to our library.

Not 30 minutes later our custodian came in with 3 boxes of books, another family had left downstairs for the library.

15 minutes later our secretary brought me another box full of books.

I am so blessed by these wonderful donations!

Our library has been open this summer and it very interesting to see what students are interested in. These donations helped so much. I had all of my Biscuit books checked out and then I got 5 more donated. They seemed to come at the perfect time.

Now to catalog allll of these new wonderful books!

1 comment:

  1. There isn't anything quite as exciting as a box of new (or new to you) books! Opening up my boxes of books is STILL one of my favorite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete