Popular Posts

Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 5

5th grade- Author of the Month-Mary Pope Osborne
The 5th graders did research about our author of the month using our class set of laptops.

4th grade- Fantasy PowerPoint/Book Fair video

3rd grade- Fantasy  PowerPoint/Book Fair video

2nd grade- Call number activity/ABC order

1st grade- Fantasy PowerPoint/Book Fair video

K5- I finished during the Interrupting Chicken activity with K5 that I blogged about last week. Since we had Labor Day one of my classes is behind the other now.

My other K5 class watched the Book Fair video. Our book fair starts next week September 20th-27th. I am so excited for another great fair. We made over 16,000 dollars last year. I am hoping for another great year this year.

This week has been super busy....I am swamped planning for our first book fair of the year. More to come later about our first Book Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment